NSCAA Users Group - January 2011
Each year, Demosphere attends the annual National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) Convention. The Convention is the largest soccer-related gathering of the year in the United States. The 2011 Convention took place from January 12-16, 2011 in Baltimore, MD.
On Saturday, January 15, 2011, Demosphere offered multiple Users Group Sessions geared towards describing new features, discussing feedback from current users, and sharing ideas between Demosphere staff and current system users.
All sessions were be held in the Potomac Room at the Sheraton Inner Harbor - less than 2 blocks from the Baltimore Convention Center in downtown Baltimore, MD.
A summary of sessions is below along with a copy of the slides presented.
Session Summary (leader)
- RosterPro™ Registration System (Jaime Martin - Product Manager)
- Online Registration System (Charles Saftner - Product Manager)
- WebWriter® Content Management System (Miles Baker - Product Manager)
- Tournament Management System (Ashley Ralph - Product Manager)
- Recreational League Scheduling (Ashley Ralph - Product Manager)
- Travel League Scheduling (Carol Baker - Vice President & Ashley Ralph - Product Manager)