While there are thousands of success stories since our founding in 1990, here are a few:
- Bermuda FA – The Bermuda Football Association (BFA) is the official governing body of football (soccer) in Bermuda – everything from youth to adult to professional to national teams. Since 2007, Demosphere has provided BFA with a host of services including Website Management, Player Registration, League Scheduling, and more. Read the story of Ian Rawlins, Bermuda FA’s Program Developer and Coordinator, who was responsible for bringing official services online for the first time.
- Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) – Founded in 2009, ECNL is a national youth league geared towards enhancing the developmental experience of the female youth soccer players in the United States. Demosphere provides registration, league scheduling, and statistics tracking for the 50+ clubs and over 4,000 players in ECNL.
- FC Stars of Massachusetts – When this premier New England club was looking for an integrated online solution, they turned to Demosphere.
- Pacific Northwest Soccer Club – When a merger between the Greater Renton Football Club and Dos FC Premier created the Pacific Northwest Soccer Club, this new club had to start from scratch when it came to technology…
- Quakertown Soccer Club – Located outside Philadelphia, Quakertown Soccer Club needed a strong online presence to help attract teams to its tournaments.
- Rainbow Soccer – A recreational soccer club in Chapel Hill, NC turned to Demosphere to provide a comprehensive online solution for its members.
- United Soccer Leagues – Founded in 1986, United Soccer Leagues (USL) has become the largest organization of elite-level soccer leagues in North America by building on the vision, commitment, and passion of players, fans, and investors. Now in its third decade of operation, USL continues to be a driving force in the growth of soccer in the United States, Canada, and Caribbean. Demosphere provides website, registration, scheduling, and scorekeeping support for USL.
- U.S. Soccer Development Academy – The U.S. Soccer Development Academy is a partnership between U.S. Soccer and the top youth soccer organization around the country to provide the best youth players in the U.S. with an every day environment designed to produce the next generation of National Team players. Since 2008, Demosphere has provided registration, league scheduling, and statistics tracking for the 75+ clubs and over 6,000 players in the Academy.