Job Title: Software Support Specialist
The Software Support Specialist will be a main point of customer contact for all software support issues related to our products and services. The primary function will be to provide customer support for Demosphere's core software via email, phone and online chat. Other job responsibilities include hosting online training webinars, creating and editing existing support documentation, sharing customer feedback with the project management team, and troubleshooting/documenting high priority issues.
We are seeking a hard-working, dynamic individual, familiar with web hosting technologies who is very customer service oriented.
This is an immediate opening for a full time position. Please submit a cover letter highlighting your skills, goals and salary requirements, as well as your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org; interviews in progress.
* Strong customer service skills a must
* Prior software support experience required
* Ability to take initiative to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
* Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM preferred
* Excellent phone and communication skills, especially with technical issues
* Must be comfortable hosting online training webinars to a group of users
* Thorough understanding of how the Internet works including:
* Basics of how networks connect to form the Internet
* Basic DNS function and purpose
* Web Hosting from a client's point of view -- such as creating, publishing, maintaining and editing a website
* Thorough knowledge of both Windows and Apple OS X
* Thorough knowledge of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari web browsers
* Knowledge of the sport of soccer preferred
* Ability to learn new technical processes and concepts quickly and effectively
* Exceptional organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
* Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working with customers on a wide variety of issues
Please submit a cover letter highlighting your skills, goals and salary requirements, as well as your resume, to email@example.com; interviews in progress.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.